As an extension of our Point Grey campus, UBC students, staff, faculty and the community have access to a variety of convenient services at our downtown location.
Take advantage of some library services, book an exam – we’re here to help.
Are you a distance learner? Do you need to write an exam for another college or university? Staff at UBC Robson Square can arrange for a qualified individual to supervise your exams.
We currently offer invigilation services for the following institutions:
- AAB Board of Registry (ABOR)
- Alberta Education Online
- Athabasca University
- Auckland University
- Australia Institute of Business (AIB)
- Carleton University
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- College of Massage Therapists
- College of the Rockies
- Curtin University
- Dalhousie University
- Durham University
- Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- Federation of Law Societies of Canada
- Governance Institute of Australia
- Grant MacEwan University (AB)
- Humber College
- Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)
- James Cook University
- Laval University
- Law Society of BC
- McGill University
- Monash University
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Open Polytechnic New Zealand
- Open Universities of Sri Lanka
- Queen’s University
- Royal Roads
- Ryerson University
- Stanford University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trent University
- UC Berkeley
- University of Alberta
- University of Calgary
- University of Dundee
- University of Manitoba
- University of Toronto
- University of Victoria
- University of Waterloo
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University – CICBV
If your university is not listed here or you have questions, contact us at 604 827 5444.
Written Exam – $239.40*
Includes room rental and invigilator for up to three hours.
Online Exam – $351.40*
Includes room rental, a laptop computer and invigilator for up to three hours.
*Additional fees may apply for exams that require additional resources, such as language interpretation, special accommodations, or exams that occur outside regular hours.
To book an exam invigilation at UBC Robson Square:
- Complete the online Exam Invigilation Request Form, and
- Pay in full before your exam booking can be confirmed.
- If your Post-Secondary institution is listed above, please allow us a minimum of 5 business days prior to your scheduled exam date, to acquire examination materials and guidelines from your Post-Secondary institution.
- If you do not see your Post-Secondary institution listed above, please allow us a minimum of 10 business days, prior to the scheduled exam date, to acquire examination materials and guidelines from your institution.
Need to access an online catalogue? Order a book or article from the Point Grey or Okanagan campuses? Our library services are for faculty, students, alumni, staff and the community at large.
- Computer access to online catalogues and databases. (CWL or UBC Library PIN required)
- Book and article deliveries between UBC Robson Square, the Point Grey campus and the Okanagan Campus (UBCO).
- A 24-hour book drop, located on the plaza level on the outer wall to the right of the main glass doors.
- Reference service and other assistance online or by phone at 604 822 2406.
For more information please visit the UBC Library website.