Serving Alcohol at Your Event

Our exclusive caterer possesses a Catering Liquor License and must supply and serve all alcoholic beverages at your event. Your assigned event coordinator will need to be notified two weeks prior to your event if you will be requesting this service.

*Please note: All events must be host bar. UBC Robson Square only allows beer and wine to be served.

Here are a few items we will need to know in order to prepare for your reception:

-Will there be minors in attendance?
-Name and contact information of on-site contact person during the reception?
-Date of the reception?
-Earliest Start time of reception?
-Latest End time of reception?
-Maximum expected number of guests?
-Drink Ticket system details – if you plan to use one?